- A good level in fields of science, mathematics and the social sciences.
- IT skills.
- A good command of spoken and written language.
- The ability to relate to and interact with children to promote qualitative changes that enable them to live in a changing society.
- The motivation to participate in group processes.
- An interest in the teaching and learning processes.
- An awareness of individual differences.
The Inter-university Council of Catalonia (CIC) is the body that coordinates the university system in Catalonia. It acts as an advisory body for the Government of Catalonia in university-related matters. It is made up of representatives from all the state and private universities in Catalonia.
The coordination of the University’s admissions process is a strategic priority of the Catalan Inter-university Council (CIC), which seeks to ensure that secondary school and mature students are able to access universities through a process that respects the principles of public access, equality, merit and capacity. It likewise seeks to guarantee equal opportunities in the allocation of places to students.
The University of Lleida has also set up an Orientation, Information and Advice Programme for future students, university students, parents and teachers. It undertakes the following initiatives:
- Presentation of studies and university activities through informative leaflets distributed to high schools, conferences, academic orientation activities and presentations on the UdL’s faculties and schools.
- Activities to motivate potential students to embark on a university career.
- Visits to the University of Lleida (open days and specific visits).
- Workshops for secondary school students.
The ways of access to the Degree, as the previous studies are:
- Students with PAU and similar
- Students with upper technical title of professional training
- Students with foreign studies
- Titled university and similar
- Students with the proof of access for main of 25 years
- Students with the proof of access for main of 45 years
Rules and Regulations
Adacemic Rules and Regulations
Transfer Rules: Article 9 of the Academic Rules